Response: I turned down all my university offers – and I don't regret it.



  In my view, making the decision of turning down all the university offers is brave, but also reckless. Fortunately, Aisling Wood found his lifelong interest in a young age, and realised what may be good for him and what may be not. With the confidence of believing that the university is not right for him, he declined the offers and decided to get into career. He reiterated that university education does not work on him, however, he did not explain in what way that it can not be right. As a result, this leads me to doubt that maybe he did not think it over, or he is just too overconfident.

  If I were Aisling Wood, I would still choose going to university. I agree that the knowledge people learned from college may be useless for career, but college is not just a place only providing knowledge. University is a place where you can explore and extend your interests. For the people who is not sure where is his or her passion at, college enables those people to take a try in different areas; as for the people who have already found his or her interest, they can sharp their skills without worrying about losing jobs for making mistakes. If I were Aisling Wood, even thought I am sure that university is not right for me, I would still believe that there are something  worth learning in college.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

心得:花甲少年轉大人

《以你的名字呼喚我》

金曲30:開展的世代與開展的金曲